Tamabil,Sylhet, Sylhet, Bangladesh
When planning on a trip to Sylhet, consider staying at Jaintia Hill resort, the perfect place for a tranquil retreat, ultimate relaxation and memorable vacation with your family and friends. The resort is situated on edge of the green horizon of beautiful Sylhet. It takes only an hour drive from the main city and we can promise you that you will enjoy every moment of it. Away from city hustle and bustle, Jaintia Hill resort is committed to provide you with a picturesque backdrop for your holiday memories. The magical surroundings with mesmerized scenic beauty and the gentle chilly breeze all year long will take your stresses away of hectic life in a blink of an eye!
Room Tariff & Facilities:
* Color TV in all Room (S. Dish).
* Telephone in all Rooms.
* 24 Hours Room Service.
* 24 Hours security service.
* Multi-cuisine Restaurant.
* Parking Facilities.
* Prayer Mat in all Rooms.
* Tour information.
* Gift Shop.
* Stand by Generator.
|Single Family deluxe |
|price from: 2300.00 BDT|
|Double Deluxe non AC |
|price from: 4000.00 BDT|
|Cottage Deluxe Non AC |
|price from: 3450.00 BDT|
|Group Deluxe Non AC |
|price from: 9200.00 BDT|
Safety deposit boxes, Restaurant, Parking, Park, Laundry service/dry cleaning, Groups, 24hr room service
Check-in at from 14:00 hours
Check-out at until 12:00 hours
This region is considered to have one of the healthiest climates in the world!
· World's “wettest” place, Cherrapunji's aerial distance is only 15 Kilometers from this Resort!
· Sitting on the Resort’s balcony, get the best views of the Khasi hills, the starting part of the great Himalayas!
· The breathtaking views from our Resort of the two waterfalls, which are ten times bigger than the Madhabkunda falls, will blow your mind!
· The local ethnic tribes of Jaintia- their habitat, arts and handicrafts attract many around the world and Jaintia Hill Resort is the right place to stay and explore these.
· BGB secures the area making the Resort one of the safest destinations for your family getaway in Bangladesh!
To get there take a bus, train (or via airlines) to reach Sylhet. From Sylhet Tamabil is about 50 kilometer. Take a bus from Sylhet; it will take 2 - 2.5 hours to Tamabil
|Child Policy||Children aged from 0-6 years will not be charged for the stay in the room. Children under 7-12 years may be accommodated in the same room as parents at no extra cost but breakfast included|
|Modification policy||efore 72 hours, depends on availability.|
|Cancellation Policy||One night room charge will be applicable for Non arrivals/Cancellation unless hotel received cancellation notice in writing 72 hours prior to the hotel check in time by the guest or the organization concerned.|
|© 2003-2016 Online Booking Manager. All rights reserved.|